Stafford Heating & Air standard warranty:
Stafford Heating & Air warranties all work, parts and labor, for a minimum of one-year.
TRANE Standard warranty:
Trane warranties vary by equipment and if the equipment is registered with Trane or not. The basic warranty is as follows:
- Trane mini-split systems, one-year functional part and labor warranty, five-year compressor warranty.
- Trane XB (builder grade equipment) one-year labor warranty, five-year functional component warranty.
- Trane XR equipment, one-year labor warranty, five-year functional component warranty.
- Trane XL equipment, two-year labor warranty, five-year functional component warranty.
- The basic equipment warranties on XB, XR and XL equipment is extended to ten-years when the equipment is registered with Trane within 60 days of installation.
Check the printed warranty statement that are packaged with the particular equipment installed for the details of the equipment warranty.
TRANE Extended Warranty:
Trane offers extended warranties of 1, 5, and 10-years for both part or parts and labor. Stafford Heating & Air highly recommends these warranties. The warranties lock in the cost of labor for the period that you select.
Stafford Heating & Air also honors other equipment manufactures equipment warranties whenever possible. These include Carrier, York, Goodman, and others.